Monday, March 08, 2010

Roadtrip Day 1

This is going too be a bit more wordy than the last few entries in the blog.

I am on a bit of a road-trip. This entry is being posted from North Wales, after a day travelling up from Kent. The weather was fantastic, very cold but with sunshine all the way. At lunch time I was at The NEC  for Focus on Imaging. The show was very busy but I saw all that I wanted to see, bought what I wanted to buy and then left!

After getting through Birmingham I stopped for a coffee at Telford. After looking at the maps I drove through Iron Bridge gorge and up to Shrewsbury. The roads were very quiet, and with Astral Weeks playing on the stereo things could not be better. At The Horseshoe Pass I stopped to do some images and again at Moel Fameau. Fuelled up at Denbigh and then on to an overnight stop. A wonderful day

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.