Saturday, March 04, 2017

February. Where did it go?

Well it looks as though February has gone missing from my life and as far as new images goes it is true, February has been a bit of a desert, but for what goes on behind the scenes with my photography I am coming to the end of a very productive spell.

I decided I needed to catch up with my Alamy submissions. First I needed to sort out my quality control. I was having far too many submissions rejected, A closer eye for detail and dust and not trying to push images that were taken at the limits of the capabilities of my cameras. Getting this sorted has meant that I have had no rejected submissions since last October. At that point I had about 3500 images uploaded, as of now I have 5000 images online with another 150 still to upload. 

I have worked my way back through all my collections until I got back to the point I had finished submitting in 2010. 

All the images are keywords and captioned and they have been examined at 100% in Photoshop and all dust removed. 

With the Key wording I have set up Lightroom so that it working the way I want with all my keywords sorted to make the process quick and easy. 


So although there is little in the way of new images lots of work has been accomplished.

No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.